This is a shot of the setup at the time. I was running two 15/60 NSTs. The toroid on top of the vertical 4" PVC at the right was being used as a target.
Fairly descent 25" sparks using .02uf of saltwater caps.
This shot isn't quite as good now that I turned the garage light off. These were taken with a cheap digital camera and it shows.
As I took this picture I was wondering why the output had dropped off to almost nothing.
You would think that I would see the glow at the base of the secondary where my ground was clipped on.
Right after snapping this picture, I noticed the flames. D'oh!
I did manage to fix this burn area, only to burn the secondary very badly later on by massively over driving it.
Back to Mark's Tesla page